View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:46 AM   #429
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Savannah.Sixx Throat fucking

Savannah Sixx & Mick Blue

Horny slutty babe with big tits Savannah Sixx throat fucks Mick Blue with some deepthroating action before getting a taste of his cum as he gives her a load on her tonuge.

After an interview with the lovely, big titted Savannah sixx she lays on the settee, legs spread and gets herself off before meeting Mick Blue's big cock. When she does then she deep throats it and sucks his balls.

After that he lays her down on the settee, head hanging over the edge and fucks her mouth and in the confusion, she gags on his cock making a lot of spit to lie on her face and nose. More deep throat action and with her breathing through her nose she blew a big bubble.

I have learnt today that "throating" is also a way of the guy getting more pleasure, with his cock deep down her throat he can rub her throat to get a bigger sensation, the last upload I did of Throating, then the guy did the same thing.

After some more deep throat action with Mike holding her steady and fucking her mouth, he soon shot his load into her mouth and over her tongue, leaving Savannah to lick her cum filled fingers.

MP4 | 1020 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:22:12

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot , Gagging, Oral

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24440 секунды с 9 запросами