View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 08:36 PM   #6496
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth Andrews: Held Against My Will

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

It was the unluckiest of days. An unknown man making his way into my house and holding me against my will. I don't recall ever meeting this man. Did I some how strike him the wrong way? I must have. He was standing in front of me, pushing me against the upstairs wall, trying to make cloth in my mouth. He had already bound my arms behind my back. I tried to refuse him, but he was stronger than I was. What was the point of the cloth? To silence my screams? No one was home and I didn't have neighbors for miles away. Once my cheeks were stuffed, with cloth, he forcibly wrapped tape around my mouth. Next, he pulled my jeans off leaving me in just my sweater and shiny tights. A mixture of emotions rolled through me. I was embarrassed, angry, and scared. Why would someone do this to me? Who was this man? These were all questions that I would probably never get answered. He groped my body as I tried to fight off his advances. With my arms bound behind my back, there wasn't much I could do. Th.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Elizabeth Andrews: Held Against My Will
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02183 секунды с 9 запросами