View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 01:31 PM   #6531
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth Andrews - Ambushed into a double layer mummification

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I was at home and had just taken off my business attire and was walking around my house in my bra, panties, pantyhose and high heels. I went into the living room to grab a book when a large blonde man came barreling at me from nowhere! I didn't know how he got into my house and I was scared. He grabbed at me and told me to stay still or else. I didn't want to make this man any angrier, so I did as he said. He started to wrap a tan stretchy material around my legs, to keep me from running away. At least, that is what I thought. He kept wrapping up my legs and I tried to turn away from him. With each wrap, my legs were bound tighter and tighter together. He mentioned to me that he was going to wrap me like a mummy!!! At first I thought he was joking, since it was close to Halloween but as the tan vet rap crept up my body, I changed my mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4364kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Ambushed into a double layer mummification
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05500 секунды с 9 запросами