View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 08:49 AM   #6571
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Suspended Ziptied Tit Whipping For Nova Pink

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I lead Nova in by a handful of her hair. I am quite aggressive right off the bat, as I roughly slap and grab her bountiful tits. I tie her neckrope off overhead and start binding her with zipties. It will be a long day for Nova, because I have a lot of them. I fashion a chest harness before ziptying and cinching her thighs. I then clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and connect them with zipties, before removing her neckrope and seating her in a sturdy steel framed chair. Nova is tough, but she reacts nicely to the clamps as if she is having a hard time catching her breath. I let her concentrate on them as I add more zipties, securing her to the chair. Nova's tits are large, but very firm and it is a very hot day, so I need to build a foundation to make sure the zipties stay put and stay tight. I remove the clamps after a while so I can get started. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Suspended Ziptied Tit Whipping For Nova Pink
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11288 секунды с 9 запросами