View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 09:26 AM   #5264
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Chad Black Edge Play

Chad has been here before but made mention that he is into slow stroke session and having his dick teased for long periods of time. I tied him up removed his undies and started playing with his cock. I lubed up my hands and his cock slowly stroking and teasing his cock. I let go a few times watching his cock pulsate a few times and watch some of the pre-cum ooz out of his cock. I then grabbed the base of his cock and stroked upwards really fast bringing him to the edge and as I felt he was ready to pop his load, I let my hand off his cock which drove Chad crazy. Wanting to cum really bad, I was in control and would let him blow his load until I was ready. I then worked my way down to his balls, letting my hand off his cock I played with his balls and pressing my fingers on his taint just underneath his ball sac. His dick was throbbing and I can tell he was ready to explode so with my greasy lubed hand I started stroking his cock again with firm quick strokes bringing him to the edge a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 396.2 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Chad Black Edge Play
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18886 секунды с 9 запросами