View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 09:31 PM   #5269
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Bondage In Bed

I've always wanted to be tied up and pleasured and now finally I get my chance to feel what it's like to release all control to someone. I wouldn't have done this normally but I knew I could trust him. To prepare me he made me undress and put on a latex tank and jockstrap...it was my first time wearing anything like that and it made me so aroused that I was pre-cuming from the getgo. He then blindfolded and gaged me and put some leather cuffs on my wrists...I knew they were leather cause I could smell them. He lead me to somewhere and bound me, telling me not to move and to wait for my next instructions. It seemed like an eternity and all I was thinking about was what was he gonna do to me next. I heard him enter and was excited for what was instore. I was lead on a leash and directed to lay down spread eagle. The room was cold and the sheets soft and crisp. I could feel almost every sensation. I was tied my legs and arms secure..I couldn't escape nor did I have any contro.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2468kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 270.6 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Bondage In Bed
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04821 секунды с 9 запросами