View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 12:14 PM   #1648
asssssex

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

asssssex Непонятно, что и думать...

Bright Past - Version 0.09a

NFO
Genre: Female Protagonist, 3DCG, Kosmos Games,Sandbox, Adventure, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Voyeurism
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Kosmos Games
Version: 0.09a
Language: English - Russian
Size: 1.05 GB

Description:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.

As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.?

Change-Log v0.09a
Alex learned how to do makeup. For now, this only affects the appearance.
New bonus points system. You can get points for completing quests. You can spend points on hints and special bonuses (only 1 is available now).
The continuation of the story of Barbara. Alex will be able to personally observe her "workflow".
New girl Ruby and piquant quest with her participation.
New looks Amanda and the quest, during which Alex learns her secret.
A new, lively part of Rose Street, where you can meet a violinist and a guy handing out flyers.
A sports field appeared in the center, where you can meet Valerie, Margie and Ruby.
New location "Red Quarter", where the most depraved events will unfold in the future.
The mood option is deleted.
Main characteristics have icons now.
The quest log displays requirements for some quests.
Some backgrounds have been replaced by improved ones.
Images in the erotic sleep event was replaced.
In his laptop, Alex can register on the social network.
Many interface fixes and small nuances.

Download
https://fboom.me/file/c5c1dfe7f48b4/...Past-0.09a-pc_
https://fboom.me/file/89e3ae10b76b2/...Past-0.09a-pc_
asssssex is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05405 секунды с 9 запросами