Old 02-06-2020, 05:02 PM   #1658
asssssex

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

asssssex Непонятно, что и думать...

Farmer's Dreams R17 [MuseX]

NFO
Updated: 01-February-2020
Genre: RPG,3DCG, Fantasy, Combat, Monster Girl, Voyeurism, Blackmail, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Simulator, Groping, Adventure, Handjob, Management, Monster, Seduction, NTR, Creampie, Corruption
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: MuseX
Version: R17
Language: English
Size: 1.97 GB

Description:
Farmer's Dreams: In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

Changelog Farmer's Dreams R17
[New] Hold to expand the tool's area of effect (Watering Can and Hoe. Copper tool gives a 3x1 range and Iron a 3x3 range )
[New] Possible to cut the previously irremovable plants in your farm (Copper+ Scythe)
[New] New items: Healing Herb, Healing Potion, Fire Stone, Standing Torch, Grass Path, Stepping Stone Path
[New] 2 new Mine levels
[New] New option available - ask Darius to build the tent for Alma
[New] Delivering ores to Derek will give you recipes to all tool's upgrades for that level (if you already delivered the copper ores, buy all recipes from his store before updating your game or you won't be able to get them anymore, the shop option was removed)
[New] New Masters - Derek and Redd
[Update] Tool's graphics updated
[Update] Not possible to walk using the mouse anymore (due to lag issues)
[Update] Implemented all upgraded tools (except for rods and hammer iron+)
[Update] Truth Ore Dare! quest changed from 20 to 10 of each ore.
[Update] Mine now resets every time you enter a floor/room, giving you unlimited loot.
[Fix] Weather showing inside Trevor's house and Elise's house
[Fix] Impossible to place Furnace
[Fix] Alma sprite changing color
[Fix] Fixed some bugs with Hoe tool
[Fix] Forest slime locking player in a loop. It now disappears after the blue flower quest
[Fix] First Laura scene replay not working (Exclusive Version)
[Fix] Harvesting crops behind trees bug
[Fix] Possible to donate food before the quest starts
[Fix] Issue with heather's donation quest order
[Fix] New Laura's scene repeating every time. Fixed conditions to start the 'girlfriend' scene again.
Sleep with your copper tools in your inventory in case you have made them before R17 to fix them!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/69bfe0701f236/...s_R17_7974.rar
asssssex is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03863 секунды с 9 запросами