BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Naked Strong Stream Peeing In Doggy/Desperation

Naked Strong Stream Peeing In Doggy/Desperation

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 255 MiB
Time: 5 min 49 s

Tags: Efro, Pee, Desperation
Description: I had lots of water and fluids before filmed. I’ve held my pee as long as I can. Wear my short black dress and satin thong under it. I tell you how much I have to pee and you able to see me desperation so much. I turn around myself in dress, posing a bit but desperately have to pee. With one hand I just take off my clothes, in hand hand hold the camera, more harder strip off on this way actually particularly when you have to pee 🙂 So then I got naked and turn around myself few times, show my swollen full bladder, you get some close ups from pussy and butt. Then I tell you cannot wait longer so I down on my knee in doggy and with really strong stream peeing all over on my feet and floor. Pee hit the floor and makes everything wet around me. When I finish pee tell you feel more better now and finally show off the big puddle on the floor and around me feet 🙂 Have fun
*NOTICE: This video is similar as the “Desperation peeing turn to diarrhea” but in this video I don’t poo only peeing sexy 🙂
Cast: MissAnja

Download Naked Strong Stream Peeing In Doggy/Desperation 1 280 :
http://fboom.me/file/348abf122fb32
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.33287 секунды с 9 запросами