View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 01:19 PM   #5355
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RusCapturedBoys - Slave Vasily Returned to Correct I

I love a theme of male slaves caught in indentured service. Russian Captured Boys has produced a gay BDSM clip with this particular fetish of mine, and I'm quite certain there are many of you out there who fancy having a male slave of your own that you can order around, wholesome or not. :-p

So in this case, Vasily was sent by his master back to the slave brothel for correction. He looks really good in his black leather jacket and a well-formed fitting pair of dark-washed jeans. It brings out his "blondness" (as in the hair) and blue eyes.

We also get to see Vasily here fully naked, a full frontal while he's removing his underwear! RCB rarely posts videos with full frontal, so this is one rare shoot.

RCB once again delivers a high-caliber and beautiful whipping video. It's very realistic and I think that's what adds to the appeal of videos produced on this site. I can't emphasize that enough.

In the mean time, I enjoy some of these pics available from the site that I don't.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Slave Vasily Returned to Correct I
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08930 секунды с 9 запросами