View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 02:14 PM   #11193
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Guillaume 4 Hands Massage And Suck

Studio: Keumgay

He was on trip in Paris. I had planned a long massage 4 hands, ie two guys would give a massage to this beautiful straight guy when he came, and he came! What brave! If he had known how it would happen ...
My assistant, a real masseur did not hesitate to massage the strong chests of Guillaume. It was expected that the massage would made by 2 guys but my assistant-masseur was more urgent than I to touch the beautiful shape that appeared in the pants of this straight guy to cause a begining of erection .
Guillaume blocked the hand of Ken and massage continued until Guillaume removes his underwear. He did not want anyone to touch his cock but Ken was able to relax Guillaume giving him a massage so much that by massaging around his cock, it stiffened and we could start to wank him, his strong cock of straight male.
I felt that Guillaume was excited by this very sensual massage so I suggested to my assistant to taste the big cock of this straight guy that despite his astonishment .

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1212kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

Download Guillaume 4 Hands Massage And Suck
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08991 секунды с 9 запросами