View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:05 AM   #511
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Kristina Sweet

As far as blowjobs go then Kristina Sweet shows us how it is done for real. A fantastic blowjob after Kristina had been given a pair of earrings from her boyfriend, and looking a million dollars in them then he deserved a reward.

Wearing a pair of cut denim hot pants throughout then I hope this don't get deleted because all she did for 25 minutes was to treat her guy to the best blow job I have seen in a while.

Laying flat on a pink bed spread her BF takes out his erection and offers it to Kristina to suck on. She sucks, she licks, she sucks balls and all in all with those big beautiful eyes looking up at him then it must go down as one of the great blow jobs.

Mostly she has her hands on his thighs letting him push as much cock into her mouth than she can take. Changing to a kneeling position she continues and so does her boyfriend as his tones start increasing and with Kristina knowing he is going to cum any time, even the cum shot was a great spectacle.

Holding the base of his cock and after an initial jet of cum that Kristina caught fully in her mouth, she slowly and sensuously pulled his cock upwards to catch small bits of cum. After about ten goes at catching every drop of cum that he produced she gulped, all gone except a beaming smile and a kiss on his cock head from Kristina.

It makes me want to go to a jewellers shop, just in case she ever lost one of those earrings.

MP4 | 1.09 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:25:06

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot , Gagging, Oral

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02773 секунды с 9 запросами