View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 12:29 AM   #17990
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cory Chase - Punishing

Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, MILF
Video language: English

Scene One: Smart ass boy
"Mom, why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Cory's boy asks. Cory is going to be having a friend over and the last thing she needs is her lazy ass boy to be on the couch when he gets there. When her boy gives her lip she decides to use her strap on sooner than expected.
She grabs her useless boy and pins him against the wall. "You like that?" She asks, pulling down his pants and playing with his dick. He begs her to stop, but she slides her cock into his ass and fucks him. "I promise I will do my fucking chores" he begs her. Cory teaches him not to fuck with her or she will fuck him back.
Scene Two: Obedient boy
"You're going to be a good boy for me?" Cory asks as she fucks her boy on the couch. Gone is the bratty lazy boy, replaced by her obedient little fuck doll. She jerks his cock and gives him a ride he will never forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 328.6 MB

Download Cory Chase - Punishing
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05757 секунды с 9 запросами