View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 05:20 PM   #11276
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bainard

Studio: Military Classified

Today Im introducing a new recruit named Bainard! This stud is actually the of one of my former models Jersey! See the resemblance? One referred the other and now I have both versions of this hot, sexy, and smooth hot straight boy with eyes so blue you feel like swimming in them! Check out Bainards special Andrew Christian underwear shots at the end of his photo shoot! Oh yea, I sucked this straight boys cock drip-dry and I caught it all on tape!
I was thrown for a loop when I received a text from Bainard but was even more surprised when he told me that he was s with one of my models. He told me that he was in need of some serious financial assistance and didnt know where to turn until he spoke to his . Jersey told him to hit up Rob because he will hook you up and thats exactly what Bainard did!
This interview was a little easier because I didnt have to go through all the usual BS I do to convince these guys to do the work. Bainard already knew what was up so negotiating was easy .

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download Bainard
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.39737 секунды с 9 запросами