View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 07:30 PM   #8243
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

CollegeBoyPhysicals Peter Alan - Singlet Fun

I was approached by one of the wrestling coaches and was asked if I'd be interested in the feather weight catalog. I gave it a quick thought and said sure! After doing some warm ups with two of the guys on the team he told me to visit the doc just to make sure I was healthy enough to play. Nurse Cindy smiled as I entered the clinic and asked "Oh gosh you look really good in that singlet are you trying out for the team?" I said yes and she told me to wait in exam room A. Soon after the doc came in and asked if I was okay. I explained my situation and he told me I didn't need another exam and asked me to wait while he got the health release form.

I had never worn a singlet and not gonna lie while I was wrestling with one of the guys I had to fight off a boner. I guess it's the feeling of the fabric next to my bare skin. It feels silky and smooth and when I rub it I get sorta tingly. Having a dorm mate makes it really difficult to jack off so since I'll be alone in here for a few I'm .

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 235.6 MB

Download CollegeBoyPhysicals Peter Alan - Singlet Fun
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12920 секунды с 9 запросами