View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:29 PM   #11296
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tobin and Valentino

Studio: Chaosmen

Valentino does massage on the side (no Im not going to hook you up), so I thought he would be in his element for his first full-on sex film if I put him in a location he is familiar with. Of course, I didnt want to spend too much time on the actual massage, as we are limited to download time and file size. But Tobin was enjoying the rub, and suits his passive nature.

Valentino oils up Tobins hot body, and both guys look hot together with all that muscle mass sliding up against each other.

Valentino explores Tobins ample ass cheeks, getting it lubed up for some fucking, and then makes him suck his cock.

To warm him up even more for the fucking, Valentino shoves a small toy into his ass, then makes him suck his cock some more. Its so hot to see the young muscleboy with a butt toy up his and sucking on Valentinos cock. (I am thinking maybe Tobin needs to be TagTeamed!)

Valentino flips him on over and massages Tobins cock.

The table height was a bit of an issue with bo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 454.0 MB

Download Tobin and Valentino
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16443 секунды с 9 запросами