View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 09:51 AM   #18083
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lily & Macy Big Fucks Her Slave While Little Watches & Learns

Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15106kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lily & Macy Big Fucks Her Slave While Little Watches & Learns
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04728 секунды с 9 запросами