Plumpers

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 525x800
File Size: 0 Mb
Number: 10

Tags: BBW, Redhead
Cast: Wonder Tracy
Description: Or "Wonder Tracy" as this English-speaking Hungarian chick calls herself. A lusty, charming, frenetic superplumper, we could hear her rowdy laughter echoing in the building from 100 meters away. Tracy is the rambunctious type; she kept grabbing for the photographers' crotches throughout her visit. Of course these lads are total professionals. (And they wear hockey-player groin shields at work.) Mammazonian Tracy is 29 years-old, born June 25th. She's 5'7" and weighs 240 lbs! This is cock-crushing power. A big horny gal in every way, Tracy says she frigs herself "two or three times a day, every day." She gets a special thrill from "fucking in the public place." About other girls, she says she has no interest. "I don't like girls. I just like men." Tracy loves dressing sexy in public and loves to show off her boobs, which are just enormous. Just humongous. She wants people to stare at them. She invites it. Tracy may just have the biggest jugs we have ever seen in many years of big-bust photography.

DOWNLOAD:
Plumpers
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.34638 секунды с 9 запросами