View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 05:31 PM   #11380
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nathaniel and Sebastian Flip-Fuck - Bareback

Studio: Chaosmen

I cant believe how far along Nathaniel has come.
From, I only want to get my dick sucked by a dude if I cant see him to full-on fucking and sucking.
Once again I paired him with a guy who wasnt gonna split him in two, but I think in the future I might put him with a dude who is as big as he is. That way he can see what he has been dishing out!
And Sebastian surprises me with the ease he takes the guys cocks. He stays hard, and never complains, but I dont think its ever gonna make him cum.
I think Nathaniel was a bit surprised how little fuss Sebastian made. Earlier Nathaniel had jumped off of Sebastians cock on the first insert, while Sebastian took his cock with one gentle slide.
Little did I know that Nathaniel had prepped for the shoot using a butt plug the size of ones pinkie, while I had warned Sebastian that Nathaniel was packin, so he used a giant dildo just before we got started.
Despite their size difference, the two werent clumsy. Nathaniel really worked on his cock-su.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 241.5 MB

Download Nathaniel and Sebastian Flip-Fuck - Bareback
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03022 секунды с 9 запросами