gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fun Jugs

Fun Jugs

Name of actress:: Veronica Vaughn
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Veronica Vaughn on masturbation: "I would be at work and I would tell them I was feeling sick so I could go home and masturbate. Seriously, I had to get something inside me. Sometimes I would just go to the bathroom and get myself off. If I didn't do it, I just couldn't concentrate. Now, it's down to twice a day or so. It used to be more like five times a day. I couldn't control it. I've gotten better since then. I used to work in a factory. It was dirty and grimy and I just couldn't wait to get home and masturbate. It's all I thought about. I have a few favorite things I like to use. "My number one is my clit bullet. It's a must. I never had an orgasm before I used it, so it's very special to me. I recommend it to all my friends. That first time it happened, I didn't even know I was cumming until after I did. I had no idea what it felt like and that it was so good. At first I thought something must be wrong with me. I had never felt like that before. But I got off really good and that's what really set me off and made me want to masturbate so much. For a while, I guess you could say I was obsessed with it." Veronica Vaughn on losing her virginity: "The first guy I ever had sex with was about 12 years older than me, and he was gentle and patient and it was a wonderful thing, so I have liked older guys ever since. I've had friends tell me how awful their first time was with a guy their own age who didn't know what he was doing or only cared about himself. It wasn't that way for me and I think it mostly was because he was older. The oldest guy I ever dated was 49."

Information:
Pics: 65
Resolution: 3000x1993
Format: JPG
Size: 81 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03562 секунды с 9 запросами