View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 02:59 PM   #5635
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - David

Well I was in a kinky mood once more and I was in luck and found David in an online chat room about bondage and other kinky things. It didn't take much to get this live wire from an online scenario to my bedroom tied up and ready for action. What I didn't tell David was that I was shooting the video and a friend of mine would be working his sweet body over. I decided not to use a mask on David, he was already nervous and I wanted to see his eyes as his body was touched. At first he looked like a deer in the headlights. He loved how his body was touched lightly at first, and once the lube was on his cock he squirmed a bit and moaned. It was when his cock was smacked that he really jerked. He closed his eyes at that point and just moaned again. I was really enjoying this as he had his cock spanked and his dick jerked while being tied to the bed. I could see that he was wondering what would happen next. Would he have his cock spanked again, or more pleasurable sensations? That cock was j.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Boy Gusher - David
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11546 секунды с 9 запросами