View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 10:14 PM   #5638
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Edge Play With Bruno

I decided to invite Bruno back and jerk him off again but this time I had different plans. I decided to tie him up and edge his cock. After week of not jerking off or ejaculation, Bruno was really horned up and ready to blow!!! I had him tied up just sitting in the chair in his undies. I approach him and play with his cock getting him and then removing his undies. I lubed up my hand and stroked his cock slowly at first. His cock sprang to life pulsating but I decided to play and slide my lubed fingers on his cockhead and stroked his shaft and played with his ball sac. He started squirming a bit and moving around and he was so excited his cock was ready to explode so I stopped stroking and just felt his balls and feel his toned smooth chest and stomach. I then continued to stroke and as soon as I felt his cock throb, I slowed down my pace to the point he was telling me he was about to cum, but I refused to stroke his cock to orgasm. As I felt his body, I can feel his body tensing up es.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2468kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 281.8 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Edge Play With Bruno
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08369 секунды с 9 запросами