View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 07:51 PM   #756
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Evil Queen: Sex Toy Spell

This was a custom and a trial run to get more into cosplay, and if you are after hardcore this one is not the scene.... I have plenty of those to choose from Scene: Room with Magic Mirror. We see the Queen standing in front of it admiring herself nearly naked in front of the mirror, wearing only a crown, high heels and cape. She caresses herself and begins to rub her clitoris and vagina. Evil Queen: (Seductively)Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the hottest one of all? Magic Mirror: (Sardonically)You my mistress are hot, tis true. But Snow White has a hotter rack than you. Evil Queen: Impossible!!! The royal huntsman was supposed to have taken care of her. Magic Mirror: Alas, my Queen. She easily seduced him. Evil Queen: (Becomes Angry) He tricked me, but he will pay later. Time to pay that little slut a visit! In a determined huff, the Evil Queen storms out of the mirror room. Transition shot into next room. In the next shot, we see a potion table. We see books and a cauldron along with some candles, along with a skull and potion book. Evil Queen: I know a way I can tempt that slut Snow White. (Begins to look through Spell Book) Ah, here we go. She won't be able to resist this. The most pleasurable sex toy!!! Evil Queen: Now let's see (Begins to look at ingredients. She begins to pour a series of vials and beakers of water into the cauldron) And to complete the spell, a vial of my pussy juices (small beaker of water). Evil Queen: (Pulls the dildo from the cauldron) Now, to seal it's appeal. (Begins to suck on it for a short time. The Queen becomes aroused as she sucks. She then begins to insert it into her vagina becoming more aroused) Evil Queen: (After finishing, she places it in the basket on the table) I will need to disguise myself to fool her. But, who shall I go as? (She begins to flip a couple of pages) Ah, yes. I shall go as an old woman. She won't suspect that

Categories: Halloween, Demon, Evil, Devil, Costume, Role Play, Softcore, Big Boobs, Fantasy.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1280x720
Duration:00:12:01
Size:306 Mb

https://filejoker.net/pnnk2dt24kdg/d..._toy_spell.rar
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03472 секунды с 9 запросами