All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sunshine's Yuletime Log Sunshine

Sunshine's Yuletime Log Sunshine

::: Info :::
Actress: Sunshine
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, XXX
Description:
A great favorite, Sunshine flew back to Miami to celebrate Xmas as a Jiggle Belle. The sight of the Xmas tree reminds Sunshine that she really needs a long, hard pole and a guy going up her chimney before she heads home. With or without a fake white beard, she needs a Bad Santa. When he shows, the cheap bastard doesn't have any presents for her except a Yule meat log. No sooner has Sunshine removed her tight sweater and pulled out her big boobs than Ol' St. Prick is ready to quench the wench's thirst for nut-nog. Another XL Girl, Monique L'Amour, interviewed Sunshine. They also did a scene together for the DVD Knockin' Nipples. The two really got on, and got it on, very well. Monique: When did your boobs get to be that size? I just can't get over the size of those things. Sunshine: When I was about 13. I wore a C-cup. Monique: Wow! At 13? What did the guys think about that? Sunshine: They liked them. A whole lot! Monique: Sunshine, what do you do now for a living? Sunshine: I'm a dancer. Monique: What kind of dancing do you do? Sunshine: Lapdancing. Monique: Oh, wow! How long have you been doing that? Sunshine: About five years, on and off. Monique: And do the other girls get jealous of your boobs? Sunshine: Some of them do, yes. Monique: Sunshine, what kind of clothes do you like to buy? Sunshine: I like to wear clothes that fit tight around my chest. Tube-tops and tank-tops Monique: But where do you find tops that fit? Sunshine: Well, I just make them fit!

File name: Sunshine's Yuletime Log
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x399
Format: jpg

Download:
Sunshine's Yuletime Log Sunshine
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06019 секунды с 9 запросами