Creamy Boobs

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1993x3000
File Size: 165 Mb
Number: 120

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Georgina Gee
Description: One of Britain's prettiest and sexiest full-figured foxes, Georgina Gee is not dressed for a walk around Hull, her hometown. She's wearing a little number meant for indoor activities of the horny kind. While playing with her great, big, ripe hooters and shaved pussy, Georgina turns out to be a cupcake masher in the messy tradition of British sploshing and splodging. She does have some very tasty cakes. XL Girls: Do you have any special talents apart from those huge breasts of yours? Georgina: I can make my breasts do the helicopter. XL Girls: Do you have any sexual fantasies you can tell us about? Georgina: I like to do stuff in public. I like to be watched. I think that's what gets me off about doing this and the webcams. XL Girls: Are you sexually assertive? Georgina: No. I'm passive. I'll usually let a guy have his way with me. XL Girls: Favorite position? Georgina: Doggy, definitely. Tits hanging down, guy penetrating me deep from behind. So good! XL Girls: You said you like to be fingered. Georgina: I like it a lot. You can get me off just by fingering my pussy for a while.

DOWNLOAD:
Creamy Boobs
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.23921 секунды с 9 запросами