View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 09:05 PM   #1654
kimilutka

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 292 сообщениях

All my threads

kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Lucy Heart - My Body will Pay for my Lessons

File: fds.20.03.16.lucy.heart.mp4
Size: 1662896576 bytes (1.55 GiB), duration: 00:29:51, avg.bitrate: 7428 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 147 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7274 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I had a blonde student named Lucy Heart in my taxi today. She told me she had done 15 lessons so far, so I quizzed her quickly about the mirrors, seat belt, and pedals. When we got to driving, I figured out fast that she would need more lessons. She was uncertain behind the wheel, and not very competent with the pedals. I told Lucy that at her skill level, she would need at least forty more lessons. Lucy panicked: she couldn't afford that many lessons. I wouldn't pass her without them, so she asked me if we could work out a deal, reached over, and started stroking my cock! When she pulled out her perky little tits, I agreed to her offer. Her hands were cold, so I told her to give me a blowjob. She sucked my cock enthusiastically, then Lucy took it in her pussy reverse-cowgirl style. I fucked her tight snatch doggystyle, then missionary, then I pulled out, and came on her bush!

smallass,cumonpussy,averagebody,russian,blonde,boo ts,blowjob,car,24-35,averagebody,european,brown,short,amateur,pov,wo rkfantasies,thong,averagedick,doggystyle,missionar y,missionary(pov),reversecowgirl,trimmedpussy,inni epussy,mediumskin,blackstockings,mediumtits,natura ltits
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05792 секунды с 9 запросами