View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 03:24 AM   #795
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kandii Kiss feminizes you into a cocksucking whore 1 920

Kandii Kiss feminizes you into a cocksucking whore - 1 920

Kandii Kiss wants to doll up a sissy boy into a hot blonde sex bomb so she got him some hot lingerie and a nice wig. This cute mistress is also going to treat her slave to some nasty JOI.nI am so ready to dress you up into a pretty little slut that I know you can be. We are going to start by dressing you into this black thong since it is a sign that you want to fuck. Then I will put this garter on you so you can get some stockings as well. I also got you a matching bra because you are not going to be a proper lady without a pair of nice tits. And I got you this pretty blonde wig since blondes have the most fun!nI can see a bulge in your panties so slide them to the side and grab your prick. Start stroking it up and down. I want you to masturbate as fast as you can. This should be a workout for you. You can even wave the long hair you have while you are touching yourself. I am going to give you a countdown so you can blow your load because I can see that you really desire to do so.n - Kandii Kiss

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 44 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 175 MiB
Tags: Femdom, Female
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/daa0aac83b6b0
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23501 секунды с 9 запросами