Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS / Linux / Android
Type of publication: In development
Version: v.0.2.0
Game language: English
Interface language: English

System requirements (minimum):
Windows OS

Description:
The story revolves around the Main Character (MC for friends), who's a criminal, basically. Trying to get a big amount of cash and get away from this criminal life, he gets involved in a big bank heist. And everything goes very, very, very wrong. Police throws him and his partner in crime in prison.
Everything goes on smoothly, until the day before MC will be released. A big change is coming through the window and will change the MC's life forever.
For the better or worse, this is unknown. In the end, only MC's choices will matter. Is he goin to be a better person and catch this opportunity to change his life?
Or bad habits will take over? Is he a good person after all? Only you can tell this! Every choice matters.

You were captured by a small group of dark elf hunters who take you to an old mine, skull mine, in the ancient mountains, where you and other captured people and elves are forced to dig ore, gems and artifacts. The dark elves of the noble house of Bawaleth are known for their cruelty and devotion to the old gods. Recently, the house executed all men to win the favor of the goddess Demorra, the queen of pain.
Soon you will find that even most of the dark elves do not know exactly what they are looking for in the skull mine, and that some of them are very upset by the Matron-mother Valirr Bawalet, who gave the order to leave her hometown for the sake of this dwarf mine.
While you are trying to survive in this dangerous place full of strange creatures, you must also please your captors whenever they require your services and earn enough skulls (dark elven currency) every day to buy food and water. Maybe you are losing your mind in this place, maybe the situation is just too difficult for you, but the longer you are in this place, the more you start to hear a voice in your head that haunts you when you sleep, calling you by name ..

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/b7a42f3f4e69b/Shady_Business.rar

https://filejoker.net/six5xjxzlep3
xdhekx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17930 секунды с 9 запросами