Old 03-26-2020, 06:09 AM   #980
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Girl With A Rack

Girl With A Rack

Photos name: Girl With A Rack
Description: "One summer I went from a small B to a very full D," said Michelle May, describing her breast growth spurt. "I was in excruciating pain. Going up two cup sizes in a few months was really intense. "And it was tough because in school, I was a dancer, and then all of a sudden I had big boobs. But after my boobs grew, I quit. I had to because I looked ridiculous. I had this giant chest in this sea of flat-chested ballerinas. "I got a lot of smiles and winks from a lot of the guys. I wouldn't say that I was hated on because I went to school in California and everyone showed a lot of skin. I mean, it is commonplace for people to walk around half-naked in California. I would say that I was the flavor of the week for maybe a week and then people got over it. I got the nicknames Shelly Big Boobs and Tits McGee. It was all in good fun. No one ever went out of their way to be nasty to me."
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Glasses, Masturbation, Office, Solo, Toy, XLGirls, Michelle May

Format: jpg
Resolution: 3000x1993
Pic: 70
Size: 80 Mb

Download file
Download file
RedBull77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24065 секунды с 9 запросами