View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 01:30 AM   #916
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Feminization Cuckold, Estrogen Cream as Lube

Feminization - Cuckold, Estrogen Cream as Lube

I got your test results back from the doctor, and they think you need hormone therapy because your testosterone is so low. Well I decided that I like you better now, so I don't think you need any more testosterone. In fact, your estrogen is already really high. and considering how long its been since we fucked, I'm not surprised! I've got my own hormone therapy for you. because I like it when your full of estrogen. I like getting my way, and pushing you around, and it's too late now to go back. From now on you'll be using estrogen cream as lube! And each week you'll notice the cream working its magic. You'll have so much estrogen in your system; your cock won't even know how to get hard, no matter how hard you try! Then I'll have things exactly as I want. you'll be a lonely pathetic little man, and I'll continue to get fucked by real men instead!

Contains: Feminization, Cuckolding, Hot Wife, Humiliation, Powerful Woman, Female Domination / Femdom / Fem Dom, Lingerie, Blonde, Petite
GENRE:Female Domination, Feminization, Humiliation, POV

Size: 584 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 13 min 20 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04045 секунды с 9 запросами