Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 12:59 AM   #1626
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

3 Strenuous Positions On The Post For Raven Eve

I lead, an already bound, Raven into the room by her hair. Raven whimpers and moans as I manhandle her in various ways... a lot of hand over mouth, hair pulling, and tit groping. Raven might not really enjoy really tight bondage, but she definitely enjoys being tied, spanked, and crotchroped, or she does a great job pretending. I manage to get a huge white ballgag strapped tightly in her mouth before I tie her at the waist facing the post. I tie a rope into her hair and arch her back tying her hair and wrists to a ring bolted to the floor. I removed the ballgag first though. I step way and watch Raven struggle to maintain this challenging position. At the end of the clip, I return and untie the rope pulling her back, but before I do, I enjoy groping and slapping her tits a few times as she suffers.

I untie Raven and turn her around, tying her wrists around the post. I manhandle her for a while as Raven moans and whimpers, then I tightly buckle a head harness ballgag on her head. I pull her crotchrope up and outward, pulling Raven's hips out from the post in a most delicious way. I leave her to endure her bondage for quite some time, before I return and clover clamp her nipples, after snipping away the nylong fabric that had covered her nipples. The clamps are then tied off around the back of the post. I step away and leave her once again to endure the disappearing crotchrope. At the very end of the clip, I return to slap/grope her tits, and play with her perky nipples for a few minutes. I loosen her crotchrope as I have another position in mind for her.

Tears start to flow once Raven is completely freed from her crotchrope ordeal. Before I start on binding her again, I play with her tender nipples for a while as I let Raven recuperate for a minute. Soon I am back at it... I start at her ankles and work my way up, completely taping her to the post. I add a little extra tape once I get to her ample tits, and then I continue to her shoulders. Her arms are completely taped together around the post. I tie ropes into her hair and tie them up and out to the sides. I I shove a hollow tube in her mouth and then tape her face to the post with clear tape, before finishing with nipple clamps.

I have put forth quite an effort and I sit in my comfortable chair and admire my work for a while as Raven endures her bondage. I step away for a while, but I eventually return to my chair, but I now have a nice long pointy stick. I have fun poking Raven with the pointy end of the stick and even more fun watching her reactions as I slap and poke at her bound and clamped tits. At the very end of the clip, I added a little interview with Raven where we discuss the shoot and other topics. I also added a few minutes of footage where Raven was bent backward but ballgagged.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.47 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:38:44
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06526 секунды с 9 запросами