Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #1627
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel

With a handful of Ariel's hair, I guide her into position. She immediately kneels, which I like, but that will come later. I pull her back to her feet where I proceed to grope and manhandle her tits. My hand is firmly placed over her mouth and I continue. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well. Now I order her to her knees so I can tightly buckle the harness gag onto her head. Some heavy twine is run through the d-ring before I pull her back up to her feet and the twine is secured overhead. I crotchrope Ariel before binding her thighs and ankles and always manhandling Ariel, as I see fit, in between ropes.

I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking.

I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar.

I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:14:37
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13149 секунды с 9 запросами