Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gigi Allens - The Chaste Man

Gigi Allens - The Chaste Man

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Stockings, Teasing
Video language: English

I hope licking my vagina, it is not established and does not excite you ... for your own sake. I have a new "learning" a trap for chastity with spikes. It makes you fight with the excitation, it can make you cry, it can even make your penis - a bloody mess ... Who knows? So my advice: when you have to please do not excite yourself. Otherwise it can be bad for you and pitiable end. There is one thing I do know. It consists in the fact that the training will make of you a chaste man. Even flavored juices and secretions from my crotch on your face, you will be submissive and obedient, I will break you as a person, and format your desires, transforming you into a beautiful slave chastity. You will sacrifice your own pleasure for me. Your penis will remain chaste, locked, and you will to abandon an orgasm in my presence ..... Stop! And why am I a slave address on - "You" ??? Oh, I forgot, I'm such a polite and delicate lady))

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3909kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 291.1 MB
Download Gigi Allens - The Chaste Man
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06731 секунды с 9 запросами