Old 09-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #117
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Degradation of Michael

The Degradation of Michael

Genres: Spanking, Bondage, Oral, Humiliation

When Michael Parks first came into our offices early in 1994, many of us were impressed by this tall, well-built young man with impeccable ivy league manners. He was well-spoken and carried himself with an understated ease. In fact, we were hesitant to hire him as he seemed so reserved and conservative. At the end of our interview I asked him if there was anything in particular he objected to as far as plot and action go. He simply looked at me, with his intense brown eyes and stated strongly, Use me. We did.
DORMITORY INITIATION: Mike takes Rods thick one all the way down his faggot throat, gagging on his frat brothers big one. Mike squeals around the circumference of Rods cock while Rod continues to blister Mikes ass!
THE DAY AFTERDORMITORY INITIATION , PART 2: The word around campus is that the wrestling champion has a weakness for big cocks. Mikes ass is on fire and the smell of sweaty jocks and testosterone fills the air as he puts out for some heavy ass whipping and deep cock throating in full view of his muscle-bound, horny but cruel frat brothers.
PUNISHED HORSE THIEF: Kicked out of college for being a whore, Michael takes odd jobs. He gets in deep shit with rancher, Dragon, and finds himself at the tattooed hands of a real adult sadist. No college pranks here as Michael is gut-punched, spat on, and messed up for kicks by a hot psycho stud.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 762.7 MB
Download The Degradation of Michael
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06134 секунды с 9 запросами