View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #981
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Taboo Jerk Off Instruction StepBrother Caught Masturbating With Used Feminine Products

Taboo - Jerk Off Instruction StepBrother Caught Masturbating With Used Feminine Products

Inspired by a fan's "true" story: I walk into my stepbrother's room to tell him dinner's ready to find him in a quite compromising position. I never expected him to find my used feminine products wrapped around his rock hard cock. I question him and all he does is nod his head. Is something in his mouth? I demand he open open, only to find some 'other' used products in his mouth. At first I'm pissed and totally disgusted, then I realize I can use his perversion to my advantage. His cock is so hard I can see it throbbing, smeared in my menses and I know: I can control him. I force him to jerk off right in front of me, his dick turning redder as I mock his sick twisted ways. I give him a countdown to shoot his load right onto my used things, then surprise him - if he likes them so much, he can clean this one off with his tongue. I demonstrate exactly how he must lick it clean - and if he doesn't follow my command, I won't hesitate to run out & tell.
GENRE:Blackmail & Financial Domination, Cum Eating Instruction, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Kelsey's Favorites!, Taboo Fantasy

Size: 509 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 11 min 19 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05737 секунды с 9 запросами