Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 11:59 AM   #1671
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Mia Amor's Hogtie Test

had been chatting with Mia about shooting for quite some time. She was nervous, but finally scheduled a shoot. As almost always, I decided on a hogtie for our 1st set. I manhandle her and smack her ass, before I start adding more ropes. By the time Part 1 ends she is crotchroped and her legs are thoroughly bound.

Mia's slight grin turns to that of agony once I apply a tight cleave gag. I finish tying her ankles and feet while she endures this gag. As can be expected, she hated this gag, but she made it. For her next gag, I try and stuff 2 shop rags in her mouth, but I soon realize only 1 will fit. I seal it in with clear tape and then finish tying her arms and making sure everything is cinched and tight before placing her on the floor.

Mia is Hogtied, before vetwrap is wrapped over her gag and then stretched back to her heels. A few wraps of tape around her forehead are also extended to her feet, which ensure she looks straight ahead, and makes her bondage a bit more strict. Her skin glistens with sweat as she endures the heat and her bondage. She looks distressed and she is concentrating so hard on breathing, that I don't think she really notices, when I clamp her nipples with the heavy green spring clamps. I finally release her and I have left in the entire process of her being set free. As far as I'm concerned, she definitely passed.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:01:18
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09637 секунды с 9 запросами