View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 12:47 PM   #1762
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bondage in the Office Part 1

Bondage in the Office Part 1

Members know anything can happen on the Office Cam… something like a little cock teasing that results in a hogtie on top of the coffee table. *I’m usually still in the office when Martin gets to the house and tonight I wore an outfit I knew he loves – a tight little skirt, super tall heels, no panties, no bra. *I wanted to be extra nasty, so from the pile of “tools and toys” I had set off to the side for tonight’s custom, and started stuffing my mouth with a wad of handkerchiefs. *This immediately gets Martin’s attention and now that I got him watching me, I wrap my mouth over with bandage several times, hook myself up with a crotch rope, and then Martin takes over. *He ties my elbows together, I notion that I want to be tied on top of the coffee table, so he sits me down and has me spread my legs wide. *Then he makes me get myself onto my stomach where he*puts me into the kind of hogtie where my head is hanging off the edge. *He’s got a time in mind and we’re not finished until it’s met. *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 17 min 50 s
Size: 78.1 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10483 секунды с 9 запросами