View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 10:25 PM   #1764
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dildo Impalement Predicament Part 2 – Teased In The Worse Way Possible

Dildo Impalement Predicament Part 2 – Teased In The Worse Way Possible

16 minutes into the legs spread, elbows wrenched, leaning backwards, ankles tied at each end, neck tied, nipple clamped, ball gagged, drooling, and impaled by the dildo while Martin rigs the Hitachi right in front of me. *I was in so much discomfort and you’d THINK that even with all that’s going on, you would enjoy a dildo inside you but that just isn’t the case when you’re tied in such a way. *It’s almost as if your mind tells you that what’s going on is pure punishment, therefore you don’t see the dildo as pleasure but discomfort. *An added element to everything else that’s happening. *Martin straps the wand just in reach of my pussy and turns it on low. *I want so badly to push up against it but to move my hips even an inch was just too much to bare. *The vibrations were so low that it was a constant tease! *I was in such a fucked up predicament it was wild! *It took every bit of my energy to reach the wand *and when I did, I pushed hard to try and keep the spot but because the angle of the head wasn’t where I needed it to be, it would slide out of my reach again anytime I’d unintentionally slip backward. *This went on the ENTIRE TIME. **Asiana Starr personal favorite

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 15 min 28 s
Size: 99.1 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10837 секунды с 9 запросами