View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #1047
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default FemDom Bootcamp: Episode 2 "Your cock may be HUGE but I'll do with it as I please" January Se...

FemDom Bootcamp: Episode 2 "Your cock may be HUGE but I'll do with it as I please" January Seraph

Info:
Pics : 85
Name : divinebitches_10147_hi_res_pictures_2.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 20 Mb
Resolution : 1200x800

Divine Bitch: Mistress January Seraph Slave: Jack Hammer This is January Seraph's own personal tease and denial. Mistress January teaches Jack to be a better slave by helping him to stop thinking with just his unusually large cock. She does this with lots of CBT, whipping, caning, humiliation and evil tease and denial. Yeah, this Bitch ends up using his ginormous cock because why the hell not, who wouldn't!? However, rest assured, she never lets Jack forget even for one split second that it's all about HER pleasure and NEVER his! Jack has potential but he isn't quite there yet. Come back to see his final days of training unfold and his final test with Maitresse Madeline herself! Maitresse's Evaluation Ambitions cocksure stop thinking with only his cock appreciation show thankfulness wandering learn to be in the present; feel the pain Closing assessment with such a large cock should be trained as a pleasure slave slave wanders in his head must learn to always have an available and readied ass will benefit from being broken pain slut
Tags : BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Bondage, Caning, CBT

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10221 секунды с 9 запросами