View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 12:43 AM   #31
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Feral II-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Missax.com- Feral II-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Description:
Includes: Adriana Chechik as the feral_Megan Rain_Jay Smooth_cum shot
Dear CDC,
I_m writing to you in hopes that you will consider working with us to safely home our ferals. We have a large population of feral people_they are wild_uncivilized_and many of us have come to hunt the ferals twice per year to keep the population in check. 3.5 million ferals are hunted and murdered every year in my ward alone: men_women_and children. My people hate the ferals_they climb in trash barrels to eat_they can become territorial & violent_and people are offended by their odd behaviors_their dirty smell and nudity. I know the ferals can be civilized and integrated in with the rest of us_even if they don_t have the mental ability to learn to function and speak like us_they could be tamed and loved just as you would love a family pet. It is clear that the ferals enjoy affection_they form strong bonds within their families. There are some people who feel for the ferals_as I do_and have created shelters for them. The ferals are terribly unhappy in these shelters_some suffer depression_many cry and scream_they sit separately in concrete cages_they are alone_oftentimes cold_scared_hungry_and waiting for a home_or waiting to be humanely euthanized. I have volunteered to home one of the rescued ferals during hunting season when the shelter is filled to capacity. I look forward to your help. For all Ferals_Megan Rain
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_feral_51941161026m720-2.mp4
File Size : 787.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:11
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: