View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 01:23 AM   #32
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Desperate Realtor II-Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr

Missax.com- Desperate Realtor II-Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr

Description:
Includes: Natalia Starr_Jay Smooth_desperation_passion_cum shot
Meet Natalia Hawking. She_s a modest woman but has recently started to up her game with her wardrobe since she sees the other real estate agents at the firm sell more homes than she does. Her biggest rival is Lisa. Lisa has been the best selling agent every month for the last five months. Natalia burns when she hears clients say_I think I_ll check out some places downtown, that Lisa_s region. Of course Lisa gets the best selling region_and she dresses so sleazy_her button down blouse unbuttoned to reveal the lace gore of her bra_the black miniskirts_and the ridiculously expensive heels with the red bottoms. Natalia would kill to have the downtown region_but her region is rural. It_s okay, she tells herself_at least you have dignity.
Her boss calls her and Natalia composes herself before she answers the phone. Natalia has already had a hard conversation in her boss_ office last week. Her boss will fire her if she doesn_t sell a home this week and today is Saturday_her last chance.
With all due respect_sir_you oftentimes send clients to me who are interested in modern condos_and I_m trying to sell them large country homes. If we could sort out the buyers by what type of home they are looking for_we could sell more homes. Natalia hears her boss grunt_Lisa can sell a condo to a man looking for a country home_you just need to find your chutzpa. Natalia hears the doorbell_that_s him! Wish me luck. You_re going to need it, he says. She says goodbye and shuffles to the door. What did he mean? She feels her heart pound_a lump in her throat_she tries to compose herself as she opens the door. She knows this is her last chance. I will sell this house. I will sell this house. I WILL SELL THIS HOUSE! She opens the door_Hello Jay! Welcome to the Bryer Estate_come right on in and make yourself at home.
Model:
Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_desperaterealtor_51941170614m1080-2.mp4
File Size : 2267.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:38:21
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: