View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:15 AM   #39
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 5-Adriana Chechik, Blair Williams, Danny Mountain, Sofi Ryan

Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 5-Adriana Chechik, Blair Williams, Danny Mountain, Sofi Ryan

Description:
Includes: Blair Williams_Danny Mountain_creampie_Adriana Chechik_Sofi Ryan
Every opportunity they get a chance to be alone_Blair and her foster Daddy_Dan_reach for each other. Blair is wild_the way she moves_the things she does for him brings out a whole new man in Dan. Dan Mountain_s wife Sofi was a missionary sex type-of-girl_and once per year_on his Birthday_she would give him doggy style. Dan loves how different Blair is to his wife. She gives herself to him_completely_as if she_s his own personal sex doll. She lives to please him_even when he_s in her throat_tears streaming down her face_she_s smiling because he is satisfied. Blair is convinced she is in love with him_and now Dan is starting to fall for her as well.
Blair purrs and moans loudly as Sofi_and their mutual friend_Adriana come up the driveway. Sofi has been sensing something is wrong in their relationship_and then she hears Blair_mph.. Daddy_oh_please give me your cum. She stops Adriana_do you hear that? The two enter the house to see Dan squeezing the last drop of his cum into her pussy. Blair hears the door open and she covers herself with the sheet.
DAN!
Dan looks at his wife_s heartbroken face_I_m sorry_it was a mistake. Blair hears the words_a mistake, and she looks at him. She is a mistake? His words for her were a lie. She watches the two talk about what to do with their daughter_and how Sofi will be staying at Adriana_s_and she can_t keep her eyes off of Dan. He was a good man, an honest man who loved his wife and his daughter_and now he_s not. A switch has turned off for her_she sees him as an ordinary man. not loyal_not trustworthy_and she doesn_t feel a thread of attraction for a man like that.
Sofi leaves as Adriana rolls a suitcase full of her clothes. Dan looks at Blair_I_m sorry_all of this was my fault. Watch the story unfold...
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Blair Williams, Danny Mountain, Sofi Ryan
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missax_aforeignexchangeep5_51941170713m1080-2.mp4
File Size : 1597.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:25
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: