View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:35 AM   #42
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Door-To-Door Fuckraising-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Missax.com- Door-To-Door Fuckraising-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Description:
Includes: Fun_bratty_young cheerleaders: Adriana Chechik_Megan Rain_opportunistic neighbor Jay Smooth_Submissive_creampie
Meet Adriana Chechik. She_s a sweet girl who has big dreams of being a professional model in Paris. She_s best friends with Megan Rain_they_re both cheerleaders at Abby Jackson High School_they both have dreams of walking the most prestigious runway in Le Paris de Nos Jous_and both have had sheltered middle-class upbringings. The girls have grown up getting exactly what they want without hesitation_they_ve learned to flash a sweet smile and bat their eyelashes to get out of sticky situations. Both girls have grown a reputation for being little hell raisers_spoiled_and manipulative_but deep down they are good girls.. mostly good.
Adriana and Megan have a serious predicament_their school is offering a prize to Paris for the top earners of the fundraiser. Paris, Adriana gushes to her friend_Megan_I sent our photos to Platine Femmes Agency and they promised to make us superstars_we just gotta get there! Megan explains that they shouldn_t have been slacking off_that surely other cheerleaders have way more orders than them_they_ve been knocking on doors for months now for the fundraiser. Adriana winks at Megan_and Megan knows she_s got a naughty idea.. we_ve just got to show a little grit_c_mon and follow my lead_I know the perfect guy who_s going to put us on top. Watch the story unfold ...
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_cheerleaders_51941161026m720.mp4
File Size : 959.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:55
Video : AVC, 4 786 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: