View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:35 AM   #43
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 1-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain

Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 1-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain

Description:
Includes: Blair Williams_Daddy fetish_Danny Mountain struggles to remain faithful to his wife
In her words:
There are a lot of societal disadvantages to being in the foster care program_lots of fosters end up not going to college because the stress of being passed around from home_the feeling of an uncertain enviornment can give a foster bad grades_and the bad grades inhibit them from getting into college. A group of former fosters petitioned the government for college grants so that foster girls and boys could have a fair shot at a college education. I_m one of the first to benefit from the college grant_and the college that I_ve been accepted to is all the way in Surrey_England.

A kind man and his wife has volunteered to take me in for the four years that I_ll be attending college_they_ve got daughter through the same foster care program that I grew up in. I_ve got to admit_I think the dad_Dan Smith_is super hot. I know a little bit about the family. They live in the country_their adopted daughter_Lexi_is from New York_his wife_Sofi_is originally from the United States. They seem like such nice people_such nice and normal people. My heart feels warm and optimistic to be a part of this family_even though I know it_s just temporary.

In his words:
Our little girl_Lexi_is growing up. She_s just turned eighteen years old and my wife fears that she_s going to want to go away to college. My wife isn_t ready for her to leave the nest yet_and so she came up with the idea of participating in the Foster College Program_and she petitioned for an American girl.

It was just last month when my wife excitedly brought me over to her laptop_aww darling_look how sweet she looks, she cooed. It felt good accepting another young lady into our home. I used to be a foster. It feels a little like helping out myself from the past_when I invite a troubled foster into our home. I want to show them normalcy_love_and patient understanding. I see pain behind Blair_s sweet close-lipped smile_her kind eyes_and I know that our family can show her love_and give her a comfortable place to stay while she_s going to school. My wife hopes that Blair will befriend Lexi and Lexi will choose to stay in England for college_and not leave her_our home_and go to school abroad.

In her words:
He picked me up from the airport and hugged me warmly_welcome to our family, he said kindly. I_ve heard those words so many times before_but this time it felt different. He talked about his wife and his daughter in the car_and I admired how committed he was to his family. Is it strange to say that it turned me on? I_ve always been turned on by kind people. I love seducing someone kind_and Dan seems like he_d be tough to seduce. I can tell immediately_as with most men_that he wants to fuck me. He glances at my thighs_and during conversation I feel his eyes lower to my lips_my breasts.

I know I had better not fuck this up. I like him. I know I_ll love his wife and daughter. I_m determined to be a good girl this time.
Model:
Blair Williams, Danny Mountain
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missax_aforeignexchange_51941170711m1080-2.mp4
File Size : 1702.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:53
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: