View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:27 AM   #47
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Sex Sounds-Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Sex Sounds-Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon

Description:
This is a story about how I fell in love with my step-brother. The word fall in fall in love, is perfect. There isn_t a better way to explain how love just happens. I guess if I had to trace it back_it started with an admiration of him. Everyone loves him_he_s athletic_he_s loving_and he always says the right thing.. he_s pretty much everything that I_m not. It was just a few years ago when my dad married his mom_and I can clearly see where he gets his personality from. His mom_Alexis_is so warm_so open_and so.... sexual.
When she makes love to my dad she moans_purrs_the headboard slams against the wall and I_m pretty sure the sound can he heard from down the street. She is so perfect_the mother I have always wanted_but why does she have to fuck like a banshee? I lay in bed awake_I try to muffle the sounds of her moaning with my pillow over my head_and then oh-- I can_t breathe. I decide to wake up Tyler_he_ll know how to fix this issue.
I knock on the door_no answer. I wait a few seconds to knock again. I see the light is on underneath the door_he IS awake_or is he? I decide to crack open the door and I see him stroking himself_up and down_my eyes helplessly focus in on his bulge under the cover before I turn my head and apologize_sorry_so sorry!

Tyler laughs_well it_s not that big of a deal_it_s just sex.
Oh yeah? I_ve got my college entrance exams tomorrow_I_d say it_s pretty important to get a full eight hours of... moaning_Yes_I_m coming_YES!
We laugh as the moaning comes to a soft coo. My back relaxes_but just for a minute_I hear the bed springs start to squeak again. I ask Tyler_I thought maybe I could stay in here with you.. but there_s no place in the entire house where you can_t hear it.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_noisyparents_51941180816m1080.mp4
File Size : 2164.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:11
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream