View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 03:31 AM   #50
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- An Unknown Need-Bunny Colby, Serene Siren

Missax.com- An Unknown Need-Bunny Colby, Serene Siren

Description:
I wake up to a woman laughing. It was just last year when my mother passed away_not even enough time for the grass to grow over her grave and my dad is already dating another woman. I hear a song playing_it_s my mother_s favorite song_and I hear the woman laugh again-- she sounds so familiar. I get out of bed and I open the door_the music is louder_the scent of my mother_s favorite recipe wafts through the air. I pass by the coat rack and see her favorite scarf_pink silk_still fresh with her perfume. I see her sitting_her famous thick blonde hair_her petite frame. How is she here? I must be dreaming. I hear the sound of my father talking_and I reach out and touch my mother_s hair_she turns around my heart sinks. I feel as if I_ve been knocked on my ass_out of my warm and comfortable dream_the idea that my mother could still be alive. The woman is an imposter_she smiles_she is beautiful_but she is not my mother. But there is something about her_she_s so similar to my mother_I can_t hate her. There_s something that keeps me lingering by her door_something that beckons me to be so bold as to open it. I want to be by her. I want her to hold me. I want her to kiss me. I want to feel comforted. I want her to be mine.
Model:
Bunny Colby, Serene Siren
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_anunknownneed_51941190630m1080.mp4
File Size : 2373.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:17
Video : AVC, 7 322 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 211 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: