Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 03:39 AM   #1694
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Mummification Hogtie For Rachel

I roughly guide Rachel into the shop. I show her a few pair of pantyhose and I order her to strip and wear the hose as instructed. Once she has completed her task, I step in. I place another pair of hose over her head and cleave gag her with the legs. I tie a stocking under the legs in the hose behind her head and tie it off overhead. I then use a stocking to bind her wrists behind her back. Another pair of hose are used as a very tight "crotchrope". I enjoy hearing Rachel whimper and yelp as I smack her ass and manhandle her. More stockings are tied under her ass cheeks to accentuate them even more. More nylons are used to tie her elbows and forearms. I order her to turn around and spread her legs.

Rachel waits for what is to come next as I enjoy the view. Rachel stands with her legs spread as she gently gyrates her hips. I use her tit as a handle so I can control and maneuver her as I smack her nylon clad ass. I make her turn around and order her to keep her legs spread. She looks good bound in hose and nylons. I'm in no rush, so I enjoy the view for a short while, before I start taping her up. I start just under her tits and work my way down to her knees, before I let her take a seat. I finish taping up her legs and feet. I rubber ball with a nylon strap is tightly tied in her mouth right over her cleave gag. Rachel is then nose hooked.

I let Rachel adjust for a while. She moans and whimpers as I take a break. I tape up her head when I return. I then untie her elbows and bind her arms in a reverse prayer position before mummifying her upper body. Once done, I lift her out of her chair and place her on her stomach, on the floor. I then hogtie her with rope, after taping up a few places where the tape separated. Her head is then taped back to her feet. I probably could have gone a little tighter here, but I did not want to limit her breathing too much.

At first, I don't think Rachel will last long, mummified in a hogtie, but she soon finds a groove and settles in with her breathing. I leave her alone for a while, but I am not done with her. I return, and tie a length of rope to the rope that has her hogtied, and then I pull it vertically and tie it off to the overhead hoist. Rachel's bondage just got much tighter. I then clover clamp her nipples. I tie a length of twine to them and tie them off to a d-ring bolted to the floor. Her whimpers start to intensify again. Finally, I tie another rope to her ankles and pull it back and tie it off to the wall. When I do this, Rachel is pulled back, which really tightens her nipple clamps. I once again leave her to endure her bondage.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.77 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:27:43
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote