View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:24 AM   #56
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Jessa Rhodes and Tyler Nixon_creampie_cum in mouth_and a cum shot_three in total!
I used to think_what_s so wrong with a little white lie? My best friend Amber liked to brag about her boyfriend_he_s so handsome_so romantic_and she thinks he_s the one I felt a little jealous when she showed me pics of him on her phone. I bit my tongue_like a good friend_and listened to how talented and smart he was. I told her how happy I was for her. The next thing I know she is divulging intimate details_he put his hand under my top_unhooked my bra, she whispered to me_he felt my breasts and I had my first orgasm just by him touching my nipples! Oh_goddamn Amber. She told me the following week they were having sex! It just snowballed into sex_she gushed. That_s when I let out my white lie. I_ve got a boyfriend too! Her eyes lit up in happiness and probably in jealousy too. I know she secretly loves to be the only one in West Valley High with a boyfriend in college. His name is Jordon, I lied_he_s a football player_he_s tall_dark_and handsome. Amber hugged me with enthusiasm. Her touch usually feels warm and friendly_but not this time_this time it was dripping with false happiness for me. I started to hate my best friend. I know it_s wrong_deep down inside of me I understand it_s not right_but_ugh.. she has a boyfriend_and she_s fucking!? Must she do everything better than me? She_s better at soccer_her skin is like porcelain_eyes are green like mine but bigger and brighter like emeralds_and her hair is raven black_and her body shape is like an hour glass_just like a pin-up girl from the 50_s. She_s better than me_and when she brags about blowing and fucking her boyfriend_it_s almost like she_s rubbing my face in my late-bloomer status_I_m more woman than you are, she silently tells me. I stiffen my spine and tell her wickedly_Amber_you may be better at soccer than me_but let me tell you__I am_ better at blow jobs. Amber is typically sugary sweet in her temperament_but my claim to be the best lit a fire of competition within her_are you sure about that_babe? Oh_I hate it when she calls me babe_so condescending. Yep! Amber brushed her thick hair back into a ponytail_well let_s let the boys be the judge of that_she nodded towards the boys on the bleachers. What?! I_m NOT blowing random dudes_Amber. No_silly. We_ll each make a video with our phones_a blow job video_and we_ll show it to the guys. They_ll tell us who is the winner.Alright, I told her. I tried not to let on that I was literally freaking out. How would I get a boy to let me blow him? I could not let her win_I NEED to find a boy!
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_thecontestjessa_51941180112m1080.mp4
File Size : 2117.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:14
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream