View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:35 AM   #3
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde amp; Tanned Brunette Share a Cock (Part 1)-James*

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde _amp; Tanned Brunette Share a Cock (Part 1)-James*

Description:
Angelica and Bella Part 1 (47 mins) Yes Way I love my job. Not one but two awesome girls on my couch just waiting to be taken advantage of. I must say_these are the moments I live for. They are both smoking hot_one with the long jet black hair the other a blonde bombshell. It was blondie who wanted the hardcore career_and her friend was just along for the ride_hoping to get some bikini modelling or some shit. Nice enough of her to come along to help out her friend because she didn_t speak much English. To be honest I was slightly more interested in getting bouncy tits Angelic (black hair) naked as she seemed reluctant... at first. It took a bit of convincing to get her strip down to her underwear. She said she wouldn_t mind doing shoots for bikini magazines_but lets face it that_s no good for me... I knew that when she saw her friend and I getting all sexual she wouldn_t be able to resist. I could tell that she was getting turned on watching her best friend suck my cock. I sat in between them and could feel her mentally wearing down as the chemical reaction in her brain was making her pussy moist. Needless to say she buckled. I was having so much fun I didn_t want it to end_I was trying desperately to hold back my juice_but finally sprayed my it so far that it went in blondies hair. I knew this wasn_t over_so I took them into the bedroom..... to be continued.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1712.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:47:33
Video : AVC, 4 889 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: