View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 06:40 AM   #58
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Description:
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Tyler Nixon
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best GG Sex - IvyBridgetteThe First

Synopsis: Ivy Wolfe virginity sex_Bridgette B as the scorned lover_and Tyler Nixon as the husband. (Sex includes: creampie and cum in mouth)

Tyler and Ivy are on their honeymoon. Ivy is filled with happiness that the day she_s been waiting for_is finally here_she will make love for the first time. Tyler grabs her knee and her smile fades as an uncomfortable thought passes through her mind_she asks Tyler_is it going to be awkward renting the house from her? Tyler assures her that Bridgette was in the past_and it was hardly considered a romance if it was just a silly school flirtation.
Ivy agrees_embarrassed at how youthful she looks to him_I know_my love_it was fate that we found each other.
Tyler_our union will be official tonight.
Do we have to wait until the night? she smiles seductively.
Tyler_I prayed to God for strength when I first saw you.
Ivy kisses Tyler_s hand_she sucks on his finger. Tyler tries to keep his eyes on the road_but glances over at his stunning new bride.
Ivy_s wet and warm tongue coils around his finger_she sucks on the tip and purrs_we can have each other now_whenever we want.
They pull up to the rental house. Bridgette hides in a locked room watching the surveillance cameras. Ivy and Tyler look for the bedroom. Ivy_s made it clear that she can_t wait for him_she_s been dying to feel him inside of her_to look him in the eyes as their bodies are pressed together. She wants her breaths to be synchronized with him_her beating heart to be pressed against his_she wants to feel him explode inside of her. She stops at the door and silently hopes that Tyler will pick her up and carry her over the threshold.
Tyler takes out his phone. I_ve got to call home, he tells her. Ivy rolls her eyes sweetly. She realizes that it_s impossible for him to know what her dreams have been_for years how she envisioned this very night_but she had hoped he would realize that his step-mother doesn_t need to be a part of it.
She thought that since he was an older guy_thirty years old_that he wouldn_t be so connected with his family_but she was wrong. He has to call before we leave to let her know the house address we_ll be staying at_at the airport he sends her photos_he calls her to let her know we landed_and now that we_re here_of course he has to call her to let her know the house is beautiful. Ivy_s only eighteen years old_but she_s so ready to live life free of any parental obligations. Tyler gets off the phone. Yes_she thinks to herself. She wills herself to do something bold_something sexy_something that will make him forget all about his step-mother. She peels off her top as Tyler_s jaw drops.
Tyler grabs her and kisses her lips_Tell me how is my wife_Mrs. Nixon_feeling?
Ivy smiles_indescribably happy_Mr. Nixon, she kisses him with a peck_and you?
Trying to figure out how I can improve on indescribably happy, he moves with pecks down her stomach
Bridgette looks at her monitor feeling resentful_her man is touching this..woman. She_s too young for him. She doesn_t know how to love him. No one knows how to love him like she does. It takes all her will power not to stop him from touching her_be calm, she tells herself_be smart.. he will be yours.
Model:
Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_honeymoonpt1_51941181105m1080.mp4
File Size : 1935.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:06
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: